Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Changing way Math.Js is loaded

Finally got to ack again to clarify some of the questions I had.

It's come down to defining math.js to be required instead of keeping it as a variable. This way the actual engine will encapsulate math and be used throughout the engine more efficiently. Gladius-src.js is in charge of saying what is and isn't required. So I have to remove the basic script tag add for math.js in gladius.js and make it required within gladius-src.js. This is going to cause some errors since the calls to math.js are currently just using math.FUNCTION due to the way it is currently declared. I'll just have to use the test functions to see where the errors occur and switch it to engine.math.FUNCTION.

Seems easy enough but that's usually how it starts. I'll write another blog post once I run into more problems or hopefully switch it over on my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment