Thursday, September 15, 2011

Joining the Paladin Team

The project I've decided to work on is Paladin. I joined the IRC and realized that one of my friends are part of the project so I directed a message at him. The user JBuck proceeded to answer my question since my friend wasn't there at the time. JBuck then explained a bit about the physics engine details to the project and who I should talk to about it.

Definitely was a great help having someone I didn't know help me get involved with the right people and right parts to the project I wanted to get involved in. JBuck then decided it would be a good idea to create a blog post about Paladin and how to get started.

My first experience with the Paladin team showed me they're friendly and helpful to new comers.

No comments:

Post a Comment